The success of an event comes down to the quality of the speakers. This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect.
The topics I speak about are related to changing organization and behavior: innovation and marketing, entrepreneurs and millennials, or a motivational talk.
Select me as a speaker, and I will give you a 110% effort. I will act as a catalyst, helping you achieve the goals you’ve set for your event. When you win, I win. It's that simple.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
All keynotes are customized for the audience, so nothing feels “out of the can” or generic. Whether it’s a B2C, B2B, Marketing, Sales, Leadership or a mixed audience, the message is always on point and resonates.
The combination between my Master's degree in Theatre Studies and my experience as an entrepreneur in the marketing field guarantees that every talk is a unique mix of passion and action.
My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create. Keep in mind that I can present these both as a keynote or as a workshop (both in half-day and full-day seminar versions). All talks can be done in English or Dutch.
START THE CONVERSATION
Everyone wants their employees to perform at the highest levels. How does motivation work, and how does helping an employee fulfill his dream help out the company?
INNOVATION & MARKETING
We're living in a time of disruption. The climate for small business owners is changing at an unprecedented rate. How can organizations keep up without losing sight of their core business?
ENTREPRENEURS & MILLENNIALS
Entrepreneurship comes in many different shapes and sizes. For the millennial it is easier to create their own job than finding one. What can we learn from such a young generation?