The success of an event comes down to the quality of the speakers. This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. Select me as a speaker, and I will give you a 110% effort. I will act as a catalyst, helping you achieve the goals you’ve set for your event. When you win, I win. It's that simple.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I have trained and entertained about 10.000 people over the years, there is no doubt that I can give the audience what they need. My style of speaking is one where I entertainingly engage with the audience and make them experience the story.
After almost 10 years of solely challenging myself to try and make the impossible possible, I have developed a unique view on business.
I started my first company when I was 17, it was in the middle of a worldwide recession. Since we offered a no-cure-no-pay sales solution, it was sell to survive – we ended up thriving instead of surviving.
Since I have applied my entrepreneurial mindset to many aspects in life. I have travelled the world around a few times, finished a University Masters program without a Bachelor's degree, and wrote a book for millennials about maximizing life.
This is not all I have done. It does show how motivated I am to always try and make the impossible possible through looking at a problem from an entrepreneur's perspective.
We’re in the age of disruption. Today’s business climate is changing at an unprecedented rate. Every week, it seems there is a new strategy, social media site or technology that is a “must use” or a “game changer”. What we lose in this endless quest for the next bright shiny business object is that at the core of business while everything has changed, nothing is different.
The core of every business is persuading people to buy your product or service. The audience will walk away with an understanding of how persuasion plays into these new social media tools, and the other way around.
- MARKETING: Persuasion in a social media world
All keynotes are customized for the audience, so nothing feels “out of the can” or generic. Whether it’s a B2C, B2B, Marketing, Sales, Leadership or a mixed audience, the message is always on point and resonates.
My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create. Keep in mind that I can present these both as a keynote or as a workshop (both in half-day and full-day seminar versions).
With that in mind, it always helps to have some guideline to use for conference programs and audiences beforehand.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Shape your future
Few people have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their life unfold, one day at a time. In this presentation, I explain how to go from reactive to proactive and develop a plan for accomplishing those priorities that matter most.
Do you want your audience to be more passionate and powerful? Have them understand that entrepreneurship isn’t a job; it’s a lifestyle that can easily be shaped in and around a day to day job.
Dreams do not always require money or time, but dreams do always require action. I will discuss what is needed to help the audience with their attitude, personality, vision, and realization.
Tom Oude Vrielink
Sjoerd de Groot
THE NEXT STEP
Thank you for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by filling in the contact form.
You can also call me directly on +31 6 30203512. Please feel free to get in touch anytime. Looking forward to being in touch.